Occupational health and safety
QSS is committed to developing and implementing best practice OHS procedures and protocols. We have an obligation to our staff AND clients to deliver an environment that is safe healthy and is considerate of their welfare.
Our plan is based following components
- Structure and responsibility
- Training and competency
- Communication and reporting
- Document control hazard identification, hazard/risk assessment
- Control of hazards and risks
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Measurement and evaluation
- Incident investigation, corrective and preventative action
- Records and management
In accordance with our culture of continual improvement, QSS staff are trained to adhere to the above policies, through general training and site inductions. Our OH&S policy is transportable, which means that each site has similar procedures and documentation.